Cell: 320-287-5011 | Oviedo, FL 32765
UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, MORRIS
Professor 2015 – present | Associate Professor (with tenure) 2010 – 2015
Data visualization scholarship | Innovative instructor and mentor | Interdisciplinary researcher | Department chair
- Summary: Visualizes demographic factors in health outcomes by U.S. state
- Summary: Visualizes data from an experiment on bacteria presence on human subjects
- Summary: Automaps recent earthquake data from the United States Geological Society
- Summary: searchable database with multiple search parameter filters
- Summary: Extracts, Transforms, and Loads Spring 2021 Covid vaccine distribution data
- Tools: Postgres, HTML, CSS, and Python to represent recent vaccine data.
- Tools: Python (Pandas, Matplotlib)
- Summary: Analyzes, summarizes, and represents a complex data set automatically
- Tools: Excel, VBA
- Summary: generates and analyzes database from given data.
- Tools: Postgres, SQL
Summary: creates and tunes several models for predicting the existence of exoplanets.
Visualizing NY City Bike Patterns During a Pandemic
- Summary: analyzes demographic and business model data during the pandemic
- Tools: Tableau
Certificate in Data Visualization: UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA
Doctor of Philosophy, English Literature: INDIANA UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude: DARTMOUTH COLLEGE